- Install the mnmlWP theme on your website. You can add the theme directly from within your WordPress installation (Appearance > Themes > Add New > Search for “mnmlwp”).
- Download the mnmlWP child theme and upload it to your website.
- Activate the child theme.
- Download and install the plugins recommended by the theme (optional).
- Download the mnmlWP shortcodes plugin and install it on your website (recommended).
This is the basic mnmlWP theme file. Download and add it to your WordPress installation. In case you don’t know how themes work and how to add them, please read the WordPress Documentation first.
mnmlWP Child Theme
A child theme inherits the functionality and styling of another theme, called the parent theme. Child themes are the recommended way of modifying an existing theme. Find out more about child themes in the WordPress Documentation.
mnmlWP Contact Form
If you want to include a contact form into your website, you can download this plugin. The look and feel of the contact form has been optimized for the use with mnmlWP. The plugin does not require the mnmlWP theme though and can be used with any other WordPress theme.
This plugin includes all the shortcodes of the mnmlWP theme. According to WordPress best practices, all shortcode functionalities should reside outside of a theme. The theme itself will therefore still work even when the shortcodes plugin is not available or inactive.